cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finding Registration Link for WebEx Training

ChristaMalone
Level 1
Level 1

After I create a training session, I am sent an email with the registration link, one I can forward to prospective attendees. Is there any other way to find this registration link to share without going to my email?

5 Replies 5

prangea
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to resend the confirmation email that one receives after registration or if they never received it without triggering an email to everyone who has registered.  The issue I have found is that if I just click "update" my session, people get an email that says the session has been updates and it is very confusing for them because they don't know what changed (especially when nothing changed).  I just need a link for someone to join the session.  

bjrven
Level 1
Level 1

Other than the answers you've already received, what I do is that there is an option to add the session you just created to the Outlook calendar of the account you created the WTC with.  I use that.  That way anytime you log into the account under which you created the session, you can just go to the Outlook calendar of that account and see the URL there.  This assumes there is an Outlook Calendar installed on the account under which the WTC session was created.

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! - The only way I know to get it is by going into my email after I have invited myself.  I've created a folder in email by month for my Webex invites to make them easy to find. 

Response Signature

I've done the same and that's normally where I get them, but for whatever reason I cannot find the emails for certain training sessions. So, if I accidentally delete my email, am I out of luck? Is there a way to resend the registration email? Cisco Events has the registration link clear as day within Cisco, I wish this was consistent in Training Center.

What I would do is invite my my personal email to the session to capture the registration link if I ended up deleting my previous invite.  

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.