cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Registration for Irregular Webex Training Sessions

AmyV
Level 1
Level 1

If I choose the irregular session option (one of a 4-session series is scheduled at a different time than the rest) will participants have to register for each session separately? Or just once, as if it were the multiple session option?

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I believe they'll have to register for each individually.  This is a footnote that is displayed when using this option.  Since this says they are standalone sessions, it would make sense to me that registration is also managed individually:

Note: Irregularly recurring sessions are standalone sessions that are not related to other sessions.  As a result, changing the details of a session will only affect that session.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I believe they'll have to register for each individually.  This is a footnote that is displayed when using this option.  Since this says they are standalone sessions, it would make sense to me that registration is also managed individually:

Note: Irregularly recurring sessions are standalone sessions that are not related to other sessions.  As a result, changing the details of a session will only affect that session.

Response Signature

Yes Kathy, you are correct.  Scheduling Webex Training sessions using the "Irregular" option saves you from having the schedule the same class over and over if it falls on different times and days.  People will have to register for each one if they are expected to attend each one.  

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.