cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Showing a slide in a breakout room

Helen_Young
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure if this is the right area to post my question - apologies in advance.

In WebEx Training Center can the host/presented share a slide w/ breakout rooms? IF so, how do you do it? Or when they are in the breakout rooms, can they still see the slide that's on the screen in the main room?  The problem:( w/ breakout room questions is you need a few people to help you test them and you can't always find them!

Thanks,  Helen

3 Replies 3

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Helen :) 

Once in breakouts the breakout attendees can't see the main session slides.  You can have a breakout leader bring in a slide once in the breakout (Share > File) or you can hop into the breakout and grab the presenter ball (click your name, click presenter ball at the bottom of the breakout participant list) then go to Share > File.  Before you hop out of the breakout, pass that ball to someone in the breakout and then you'll see the "leave session" button to exit out and let the breakout attendees keep on working. 

Response Signature

grejacob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I hope this helps.  The article is all things around Break Out Rooms. https://help.webex.com/en-us/n1qszpw/Present-a-Breakout-Session-in-Cisco-Webex-Training

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Helen,
Thanks for posting your question in the Webex community! I went ahead and moved this question to our community board specific for users of Webex Training :)

Response Signature