cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Board (spark board) not connecting to Webex Training

danablair
Level 1
Level 1

I have a webex training session (not teams and not webex meeting) and a webex board (spark board).  I need the webex board to join the training session, so I can share the whiteboard with the students in the training.  I type in the meeting number of the active webex training session, and the webex board says "meeting not found".  I tried a few times and made sure the meeting number was correct, but still meeting not found.  The webex training session is active so I know the meeting exists.

I called the webex help desk, no joy.

How can I get the webex board to join the webex training session ?

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
The video endpoints are currently not capable of joining Webex Trainings like Meetings or Events.

Webex Training has a lot of great capabilities including the breakouts. It’s really helping in the current Covid environment to be able to do the breakouts virtually.
But the Webex Board whiteboard sharing is really critical to efficiently manage the training session. Would be great to get the webex board support in webex training.

I suspect it wont be added - all hints point at the capability from Training (Breakouts specifically) are to be added into Webex Meetings soon - which will in turn deprecate the need for Training Center.