cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Training Attendees Cannot Hear Shared Audio When Viewing Shared Video

PasshunFruit
Level 1
Level 1

We have multiple attendees that are stating they cannot hear the audio when viewing a shared video.  They can see the video playing.  They can hear other attendees when they are speaking.  They are just not hearing the audio from the video.  We have played these exact same videos numerous times during previous training sessions all this year and have never had this problem before. We had them reboot.  We had them adjust audio settings.  Not sure what else to do.  Anyone has any ideas?

6 Replies 6

cporch_UO
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing this same issue. Were you able to find a resolution for this?

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How were you sharing the video?  Share file?  Share Application? Desktop? 

Response Signature

Share file.  We just had a couple of attendees report that they lost audio while dialed in using their cell phones.  They redialed in to get audio back.  We are having a training session live right now.

Share file is the way to do it, and cell phones can drop on regular phone calls, so i am not sure what the issue might be.  If it continues, you can raise a case here: https://help.webex.com/contact (look to the bottom to choose how to submit the issue) 

Response Signature

Just had a thought, when people join on cell, they can also choose Voip rather than call, that could be something to try to see if helps.  When you play a video via share file, the sound when you are attending on a computer, comes via speaker, not the phone.  Just a thought and something to try! :) 

Response Signature

Thank you I have submitted a case.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.