Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WEBEX TRAINING

Where are the settings to choose a video Camera?

Webex Training seems to want to use my inbuilt display camera, but I want to use my higher quality Logitech camera.

No support for Webex trainings seems to be available.

Cisco take the money and run.

1 Accepted Solution

Hello!

In the Participant Panel title bar, you'll see a gear icon.  That is where you can switch to another camera. I've attached a screen shot. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

RayDalli19753
Level 1
Level 1

I use the Canon EOS Webcam Utility to connect my SLR camera. It works great because I can move the camera around and show the participants live examples of our discussion topics. Somewhere in the Windows settings or within the camera software itself, you have to make the camera you wish to use the default. Then when Webex launches, it automatically uses the remote camera, not the built-in webcam.

Thank you for your reply.
I just cannot find where I change the settings in Webex Training to choose a camera.

There seem to be menu options to change the video settings.
If you can direct me to where I might change the video camera I would be really grateful.

Thank you for your time

Bernard Garrett

PS I use MACOS

I mean NO menu options

Hello!

In the Participant Panel title bar, you'll see a gear icon.  That is where you can switch to another camera. I've attached a screen shot. 

Response Signature

Thank you

I will have a look tomorrow when I can login again.

Best wishes

Bernard
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.