cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is my Training Session URL?

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

For the life of me, I can't seem to find how to get the URL of a training session I just scheduled. I can only find it _after_ I've started the session. 

There was one point where I did see it, but I can't replicate the steps.

So bizarre! 

1 Accepted Solution

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello - yes, its not obvious.  Next time you schedule a session, you'll see a checkbox at the top of the scheduler that will send a copy of the invite to you.  That is where I grab my join / registration links for people I'd like to have join. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

It’s also very odd that someone else can mark my question as solved in the forums. 

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello - yes, its not obvious.  Next time you schedule a session, you'll see a checkbox at the top of the scheduler that will send a copy of the invite to you.  That is where I grab my join / registration links for people I'd like to have join. 

Response Signature

Thanks. I should have included that in my original post. My apologies. 

I am aware of that option, however, if the schedule and forget to check that off, they have to go and edit and save. 

Or, if they loose the details, they have to go back and edit and click update (no changes) to trigger the email. 

Extra steps over a simple copy button. 

And if there are panelists invited, they get the email as well. Very confusing. 

I can appreciate not much development on this. 

My biggest hope and wonder, was how did I get to the screen that showed me the URL in the first place!

cheers