Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
aahawkin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For August, the Feature Spotlight is Integrations and App Hub!

Over the course of a day, my team and I use a bunch of integrations in Webex. Mostly, we use the birthday bot to remember team members' birthdays, the Miro board pins to record ideas when they happen, Box to securely share large files with folks outside our organization, and Slido to do wacky polls. Haven't you always wanted to know who your team's favorite superhero is? Or whether they would prefer to have telescopic vision or night vision?

So, how do you and your teams use integrations in Webex? Have you developed or support any?

We want to know what you love about integrations or App Hub and any tips you have for fellow users. In less than 100 words, comment below on how integrations help you boost productivity.  Your response will enter you into our giveaway for a chance to win a Cisco 730 headset. We'll keep this post active through the entire month of August and randomly select a winner in the first week of September. Congratulations to July's winner, @cklink!

More about integrations and App Hub

Integrated apps help you and your customers amplify the way they work in Webex. Apps like Jira, Trello, Mural, Miro, Box, and Salesforce boost productivity while Webex takes care of keeping you and your team connected and in control. The links below contain all the information admins and end-users need to integrate apps. Be sure to visit the App Hub to see what else is available.

Feature_Spotlight_Integrations_Pin_640.gif

To learn more

20 Comments

There is no doubt about how great is productivity improvement deliver by bots, in special I must point translation bots are awesome, and for those into programmability, I recommend Paginate app for Webex API queries, really useful and powerful when combined with Powerpack App.

Donald De Witte
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With all the PTO messages during the summer break, I would loved to have seen a feature to record a video OO, would have been more visual

LordZephyruz
Level 1
Level 1

Initially i wasnt aware of this useful feature , now because of this article i am able to understand the benefits and its gonna help me a lot .Thank you 

lisa_lennon
Level 1
Level 1

I really like the Webex Calling Help BOT - much more convenient to ask the question there vs. googling.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Our winner for this random giveaway is our friend @Matt_Wynd . Congratulations, we will reach out to you directly to send the Cisco 730 headset your way!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.