cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
aahawkin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Raise your hands!

Are you using Webex reactions and gestures? We'd love to hear what you love about them and any tips you have. Use less than 100 words to describe how gestures and reactions help you confidently engage in meetings without saying a word or how you use them as a host to keep meetings on track. We want to know!

Once we get your response, we'll enter you into our giveaway for a chance to win a Cisco 730 headset. We'll keep this post active through the entire month of May and randomly select a giveaway winner the first week of June! Congratulations to April's winner, Elane K.!

Stay tuned for our blog. 

Use animated reactions to express yourself in a meeting, event, or breakout session without ever speaking. You can also cheer on speakers with the clapping hands reaction, laugh at a joke with the "haha" reaction, and even engage participants by asking them to give a thumbs up or down reaction.

To learn more,

50 Comments
Marybeth.Horne
Level 1
Level 1

As a fully remote team we use Webex Teams and Webex Meetings on a daily basis.  The use of emojis during a meeting or ongoing chats in our multiple team rooms, etc encourage participation and keeps the conversation going.  Their usage makes you smile and laugh or just let you express if you are in agreement with the message.  Appreciate the ability to have access to the emojis and look forward to the addition of more to be used during meetings.

JoeLouis
Level 1
Level 1

One thing that is different about what we've been doing over the last +1 year is collaborating via WebEx. But people have been trying to communicate there the same way that we did in person; talking quickly, sometimes talking right as someone was wrapping up, saying "yup" to agree. And that was before we learned the new etiquette... muting.  Conferences were a frustrating mess. Gestures are the modern "like" with the added benefit of immediate feedback to the speaker. And in our org, once one person did it, it spread like wildfire. 

RodgersB
Level 1
Level 1

I used gestures at a meeting to congratulate someone and it made everyone so excited and happy.  A lot of the attendees didn't know they were there.  It was fun!

davidtoth
Level 1
Level 1

Such a great feature!

It gives some modern and young touch to Webex. Now I don't need to unmute myself to show I'm happy or laughing at something and interrupt a speech or a conversation.

I can also use emojis as kind of a quick icebreaker game at the beginning of a meeting, to create good atmosphere.

*heart emoji*

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Congratulations to this month's winner, @RodgersB ! We will reach out to you directly and send that Cisco 730 headset your way soon  

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.