Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the recent release of the noise removal feature in Webex, we want to hear how YOU are using it! 

In less than 50 words, respond to this post sharing how the noise removal feature is helping you stay focused or saving you from any embarrassing moments. By responding to this post, you will be entered into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 headset! This post will stay active for the entire month of March. We will randomly select a winner and reach out to them directly in the first week of April. 

As a part of Webex's mission to make the meeting experience 10x better, the noise removal feature filters out any distracting noises with the click of a button. Using our advanced audio processing technology, your focus in a meeting won't be compromised by the harsh sound of garbage trucks, whistling air conditioners, or even your neighbor's blaring music. There are numerous occasions this feature can work for YOU.

WebexMeetings_RemoveBackgroundNoise.gif

If you haven't had the chance to use the noise removal feature, check out these links to help get you started and download the Quick Start Guide attached

Respond to this post and share how you are using the noise removal feature! Your response will enter you into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 Headset! 

431 Comments
Sumirko
Level 1
Level 1

My home office is a room in the house facing the busy street I live on. The noise removal helps transport me to a quieter place where I can focus on the meeting at hand. 

I use this feature in all my calls now,....it is fantastic,..it really helps the flow of the meetings when all outside noise is removed.  Keep it up.

Benjamin Story
Level 5
Level 5

I’ve been amazed at how well it removed my dog barking. 

sajidykhan
Level 1
Level 1

I never use this feature. Good to know about this  feature .

wfaller
Level 1
Level 1

Noise removal feature works great when working from home and the dogs hear the doorbell ring and go barking through the house

jdinkin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I use webex noise removal to block out the background noise in my office.

georgeoancea
Level 1
Level 1

working from home means a lot of background noise. Eliminating that helps being productive

JoseTostado
Level 1
Level 1

Without noise cancellation people would know way more about the business drama that goes on in our environment. At least know it is somewhat controlled. But then again, some people might miss the episodes!

skang_ooi
Level 1
Level 1

That would be the best features during the meeting ... 

gildavita
Level 1
Level 1

Working at home is not the best space if your dog snores when you have a meeting.  Noise cancelation has saved me from some bad times

Allstream1
Level 1
Level 1

I love this feature. It would be nice to make this as default organization wide.

Bob Zhou
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Without webex noise canceling, I call from my cell and using active noise canceling headset to reduce background noise.  Enable webex noise canceling will get much better audio. 

twong5200
Level 1
Level 1

I live in a small appartment and ever since working from home, during the meeting, I dont remember how many time my kids had created all kind of background noise by running around, screaming and playing together, not to mention the noise from upstair every time they moved the chair or furniture. This remove background noise feature for sure is game changer, at least for me...

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Great feature to help suppress the mechanical keyboard typing sound, network devices next to you ( especially the M-Series UCS boxes ) and other countless unwanted noises around the office area.

Roman Iskhakov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, this feature helps you communicate wherever you are, and most important to be respectful to your partners.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.