Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the recent release of the noise removal feature in Webex, we want to hear how YOU are using it! 

In less than 50 words, respond to this post sharing how the noise removal feature is helping you stay focused or saving you from any embarrassing moments. By responding to this post, you will be entered into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 headset! This post will stay active for the entire month of March. We will randomly select a winner and reach out to them directly in the first week of April. 

As a part of Webex's mission to make the meeting experience 10x better, the noise removal feature filters out any distracting noises with the click of a button. Using our advanced audio processing technology, your focus in a meeting won't be compromised by the harsh sound of garbage trucks, whistling air conditioners, or even your neighbor's blaring music. There are numerous occasions this feature can work for YOU.

WebexMeetings_RemoveBackgroundNoise.gif

If you haven't had the chance to use the noise removal feature, check out these links to help get you started and download the Quick Start Guide attached

Respond to this post and share how you are using the noise removal feature! Your response will enter you into a giveaway for a FREE Cisco 730 Headset! 

431 Comments

Would love to wear it while I’m in to my Blackbelt sesions. besides would be a great CX to deploy with our internal and external customers. 

Kevinkjd
Level 1
Level 1

This feature is good especially we on the side of the road and there is alot of traffic and police and firetruck sirens

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In 450sq ft room with family surrounded and WFH environment. Being TCE - Contact Center support services, daily i lend with 1 high severity cases and quickly i need to quickly jump on call. Being WFH environment, there is always background disturbances that annoys customer and impacts customer experiences working with Cisco TAC.

Post acquisition of Babblelabs and management decision to add noise cancellation feature on WebEx has improved to large extent. Now, I remain worry free when there is background noise. The powerful AI engine behind the doors that gives enrich customer experience that distinguishes Human Speech with background Noise. It also helped customer to avoid repeat messages and vice-versa.

I am very happy using WebEx Meetings with Noise Cancelling feature that detect human speech and processes it. This helps to listen crystal clear message even when customer talks low tone.

Happy WebEx’ing...!!

regards,

Ritesh Desai

ClubpenguinCEO
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

noise removal is an amazing feature that has helped me focus on work without being disturbed by unexpected events: excited neighbors, construction, and door bell ringing

amylin_ny
Level 1
Level 1

I strongly recommend checking this hidden "denoise" feature for Webex meetings when construction work and background noise are always going on in New York !!

JoshB1
Level 1
Level 1

I just use it. That is what it is there for.

rakeshv27
Level 1
Level 1

its been wonderful to use this feature for noise cancellation. for the pas one year working from home had its pros and cons. this feature allows to concentrate on the meeting and dont get disturb from the surronding sounds like kids in the house or construction work next door. its been really good feature to use and if it enabled by deafult would help everyone as it takes time to let everyone know how to enable it and once its enabled it so great. thank you for letting us know how to use this feature

danielwale
Level 1
Level 1

This is very essential feature when both working from home and when back in the office and there are multiple meetings going on from peoples desks because they can't all cram into a meeting room anymore with the restrictions that allow for social distancing.

p3sysnet
Level 1
Level 1

With the current pandemic we are all in, working from home is the only way to stay safe, healthy, and productive.  Now that children are doing online schooling as well, there are times that their online classes coincide with my meetings, not to mention dogs barking, and other frequent noises outside the house like doing household works and vehicles passing by.  This great feature of Webex that literally cancels background noise is a big plus for me working from home all day while being productive at the same time.  Webex is truly a heaven-sent app!

nobusato.ban
Level 1
Level 1

I was having a conference call on Webex that day when my mom was looking for me. I politely asked to be excused from the meeting to attend to my mom and returned back to the meeting later. No one in the meeting could hear my mom looking for me... It wouldnt have been better without the Noise Cancellation feature. Thank you Cisco  

snuguid95737
Level 1
Level 1

nice feature which is very needed specially you are working anywhere

shahril.1
Level 1
Level 1

Peace of mind, not to worried the noise while meeting & webex.

Nice to used.

robmander
Level 1
Level 1

Thin walls in our house means the noise from my 2 year old and our dog is quiet a problem.

The noise removal feature has solved this problem.

manish_garg
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, Cisco. During this pandemic, working from home always had this issue of trying to avoid background noise, whether the kids are playing around or construction work going on at a neighboring house. Now, we can focus on meeting rather than diverting the focus on avoiding the background noise.

This feature means peace of mind!!

I was also thinking of buying a noise cancellation headset because of disturbances coming from surrounding construction work. Money saved !! No need to buy them anymore.

manish_garg
Level 1
Level 1

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.