cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Webex Control Hub Essentials

The Control Hub Essentials Ebook is your complete guide to efficient administration and designing user experience for long term success.

Register for live online classes or watch recorded sessions on topics like learning the basics, deep dive on configuration, Diagnostics and Analytics, and more!

Comments
jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Suzanne,

Is this a new category, or something different?

Jason

sarasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@jason-mcgee Hi Jason! This is new! We have extended our adoption content to include Control Hub essentials. We’ve found it’s necessary for our customers to configure the best Webex experience for you and your users in order to drive better user adoption.

LandrinLong
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently starting the process of adding MS Teams integration into Webex so that we can use Webex only instead of Webex and MS Teams, and I was just wondering if anyone had done it before, and if there are any gotchas or caveats to look out for?

LandrinLong
Level 1
Level 1

In all honesty, I'm posting this because to become a Webex Ambassador, I have to mark an answer a solution as one of my assignments.  But I cannot mark something as an answer unless someone responds to me so I can mark it as such.  If someone can just respond so I can mark it as the answer and continue my training, that would be great!

inderdeepsingh1
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the update !

mollydubow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@LandrinLong 

Hi Landrin!

Thanks for your participation in the Ambassador program. The assignment was to get a post marked as solution. 

The way you would do this is:

1. Ask an actual question, wait for an answer, and then mark it as solution. 

2. Answer a question (like you did here: https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-calling/your-organisation-does-not-grant-you-permission/m-p/4430109#M203) and get the person who asked it to mark it as a solution.

A large part of being an Ambassador is to answer questions on the Community (as you are already doing) and providing valuable solutions with your knowledge. 

Molly

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.