Views
Helpful
Comments
Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Driving collaboration adoption just got easier

How to create your Webex adoption plan

From adoption planning, to post deployment and success sharing, our user-friendly content makes driving collaboration a breeze.

Webex Adoption Toolkits

With everything you need like training tips, use cases and best practices for deployment and managing change, our toolkits make adoption even easier.

WE HAVE MOVED.png

Comments
ldelao
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, is there any material on Webex Board for Adoption?

Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @ldelao! Check out the Webex Board adoption toolkit here, and see what you think! cs.co/webexboardtoolkit

mike_keller
Level 1
Level 1

Would you be able to create a role/scenario within the adoption tool kit for educators and administrators for K12 and Higher Education?  Thanks!  

hugo.leguern1
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Suzanne, 

Thanks a lot for those documents!

Are the editable source files available for partner? I am not able to access the shared Box.

thanks

Hugo

Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@mike_keller Thank you for the request! I completely agree- we really need some awesome adoption materials designed for education. Luckily, my team is getting to work on this! I'll make sure to keep you posted as we make progress.

For updates on the latest content as it comes, be sure to join this webex teams space :) https://eurl.io/#H1v3adDNQ

Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@hugo.leguern1 Absolutely! We are thrilled to have partners download and edit any of the source files as needed. Any external person should be able to download the editbale source files here: cs.co/adoptionfiles . Let me know if you have issues!

kmurano
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a link that list out all of the available public ebooks?

hhonts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just a quick heads up, the share link on box.com will expire tomorrow. 

Connexia Cloud
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @Suzanne Phillips,

It's seems that Editable Source Files have been removed from box.com.

Is there any other chance to get them?

Thanks,

Matteo

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.