cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
9 Comments
Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

There appears to be no screen content shared in the recording. 

andregreen
Level 1
Level 1

No content was shared in the recording. 

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The demo portion of the event should be added here on Monday. My apologies.

Cheryl.TenEyck
Level 1
Level 1

Well, I have been in the same position. I didn't have my layout correct for recording. Glad to see it happens to the best of us!

It is comforting.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone, 

This post has been updated with the walkthrough displayed during the event. Thank you for being patient with us.

Hi there,

what Release of WebEx is it in this recording? Seems that many features which are presented not released yet. I am also confused that he joins a conference from WebEx and get WebEx Meeting menus and features. Would be nice to know when these features are available for the new WebEx

Thanks!

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

We have enabled content sharing with external integrations but when we click on the paperclip icon in Webex, it opens the Windows File Explorer.  It was demo'd that this should provide a menu instead.  Are there any additional settings in the Control Hub we need to enable to have this available in our organization?

SharePointUploadinWebex.PNGWebexShareExternalAppsSettings.PNG

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
jafernandez
Level 1
Level 1

I wish there was a way to crop the camera, Zoom for instance does this automatically and results in a better image and presence experience.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.