cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

email information

jennifer.gao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a problem to know who have received my invitation or cancellation email send by the cisco webex webinar system.

As I am organizing a webinar, by accident, I send out a cancellation email to some selected panelists. I'd like to know who had received such cancellation email, so that I could contact them and add them back to the calendar. 

Please help 

Thank a lot for your help 

Jennifer 

2 Accepted Solutions

18Simple4
Level 1
Level 1

i couldnt find a way to see who exactly received emails from your webinar. but I did see that you can look at when and how many people your emails went to.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.05.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.05.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.05.35 PM.png

  

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is the User Community Feedback portal - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas

Add your product idea there and let the community know to vote on it to add emphasis. These ideas go straight to our product team.

Response Signature

entered idea,  vote here :  Need to know exactly who received email | User Community Feedback (aha.io)

Thanks, Anthony
FedRAMP (cluster f)

18Simple4
Level 1
Level 1

i couldnt find a way to see who exactly received emails from your webinar. but I did see that you can look at when and how many people your emails went to.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.05.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.05.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.05.35 PM.png

  

Thanks a lot! It helps. 

I dont think there is currently a way to see who they were sent to.  Probable a feature request.

Thanks, Anthony
FedRAMP (cluster f)