cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

More changes with no notice :/

Ann.Fisher
Spotlight
Spotlight

Well, as of today our Webinar functionality changed again, with the annotation and page advance moved from the left side to the top of the screen. All of our end user reference screen shots are now obsolete. Again. I wish Cisco would come to realize that these kinds of things do matter to those of us who use these tools to interact with the general public, many of whom are older, or not tech savvy, or just not familiar with the Webex platform, and would prefer we use Zoom, which they are more accustomed to.

We've been extremely dependent on the Q&A feature, and I do wonder if some day it will be gone with no warning and we'll be stuck scrambling.

And here I am required to tag this post, and I don't see any perfect option. Maybe it's Integrations, but not really with another platform. Please hire an End User Advocate!!!

1 Accepted Solution

smeng2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Ann.Fisher I'm sorry to hear about about the experience. I'm from the product team, and I'll for sure pass the message to the broader team for a more consistent experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 
On the other hand, I'm glad you leverage the Q&A capability to engage the attendees. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

smeng2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Ann.Fisher I'm sorry to hear about about the experience. I'm from the product team, and I'll for sure pass the message to the broader team for a more consistent experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 
On the other hand, I'm glad you leverage the Q&A capability to engage the attendees. 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.