Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex event

After an event, in addition to seeing who logged on to attend our event, is it possible to get a list of the phone numbers that dialed in to listed to the webex?

3 Replies 3

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

temp.pngYou can get the telephone number detail in the "Troubleshooting" section of control hub.  Navigate to Troubleshooting, then search for the user name or meeting name or ID.  In the search results, click on the meeting in question.  In the upper right corner, you'll see Export Record.  Click here and you'll see Participant Details.  This will contain your data.

Response Signature

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Yes - if you log into your webex site, click your name in the top right and select My Reports. You can then run a summary or detailed report on your hosted events.

@Mike_Brezicky I have the same question. I cannot find the full phone numbers in any of the reports, including the "Attendance Report". I'm looking for the phone numbers that joined as attendees, without registering or joining online. None of those folks appear on the Attendance Report. If this is a setting the site administrators can enable, please let me know, and i'll pass along to them.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.