cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Hub Error: ...user not entitled, Status: 400. ..

zohairiyaz
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to add or remove a named license through Cisco Webex Hub, we are getting error messages saying : user@email.com "not entitled, Status: 400. TrackingID: ATLAS_########"

TrackingID: ATLAS_76800708-b1eb-0081-eee7-2a71a6abceec_4

TrackingID: ATLAS_ae452df6-9e11-6c36-9c8c-1ef9972e2a9f_11

anyone has any idea about this?

7 Replies 7

Roska
Level 1
Level 1

The user(s) you´re trying to add belong to a another organisation already? Pretty common error. Users can only be in one organisation at a time.

Spenno
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Zohairiyaz, 

this error is caused, regardless of whether Cisco Directory Sync is enabled or not, by the display name of the user on which you want to activate services. So if the display name has special characters (for example "'") the operation is not succesful.

Workaround: 

Modify display name by removing the special characters, enable the service and reset only after the display name. 

dvielmetter
Level 1
Level 1

Getting kind of the same error. Trying to add licenses to users in hub for webex and continually get "<email address> not entitled, status 500...". Spoke to 5 techs about it in 2 days. No resolution except a request to buy more licenses. Purchased more licenses than I have users in my account just to prove that I still cannot add licenses. Cisco control hub did not disappoint and with service engineer on webex session after adding licenses did STILL not allow me to add license to several accounts.

webex-error.png

The 500-level error is specific to bug below. This bug is not yet available externally but will be within 24-48 hours. This is actively being investigated and I'd recommend opening up a Cisco TAC case for tracking.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr11557

zohairiyaz
Level 1
Level 1
thanks. Let me try both items. Did Cisco ask for any logs for this issue of yours? They asked for browser HAR logs from us.

Last week I received a Cisco TAC notification telling a fix has been deployed and it works now you can set services without errors.

chabane08
Level 1
Level 1

Hi zohairiyaz,

Got similar issue with Cisco Directory sync active, when Cisco Directory Sync disabled you should be able to change services.

I opened a TAC case the pb comes from the Display name and here is the answer

"Can change the user's display name in AD to be 'firstname space lastname' since that is the convention always used when generating a display name to send in the update request Can use CSV import to update the services for the user"

Best regards

Chabane

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.