cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with participant unmuting themselves in event center

p2p1
Level 1
Level 1

My organization has been having multiple issues with participants calling in and being able to unmute themselves during an event center, even though unmute on arrival has been selected prior to the start of the meeting. This has happened on several occasions at various locations on different servers. It's to the point where almost every single event center meeting is having this issue with someone calling in and playing a song or a prerecorded message. How can we go about having this issue resolved? 

4 Replies 4

mtabrez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, mute upon entry with hard mute is available with Webex Events for additional help you could also talk to customer success team.

Regards

Yes, the mute upon entry hard mute is on, so I don't see why it is still happening. It is not a user error as my team and I make sure that every event is set to mute on entry. I’ve already reached out to the customer success team with no solution. 

mtabrez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If something is not working as expected we would ask you to report that for investigation

"The correct team of experts to help you are available by raising a case at support.webex.com. That said, once your issue is resolved, we'd love to hear if there was a fix that would work for our extended community. Come on back and let us know how you resolved this. thanks for being an active member of our Webex Community. "

Also, it's been occuring in almost every single event center our organization has been hosting.