cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Share Timezone

parker.c
Level 5
Level 5

OK maybe I'm just dense, but I cannot find a way to set the timezone on my Webex share. There used to be a tab for TZ when I would browse to the device but now its gone. They seem to be defaulting to UTC.

1 Accepted Solution

JeffCraskey9662
Level 1
Level 1

I was having the same issue.  Opened a case up with TAC and they told me they will be making a change to the admin portal so that you can set the timezone for the WebEx share.

They said it will be released this Friday.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

JeffCraskey9662
Level 1
Level 1

I was having the same issue.  Opened a case up with TAC and they told me they will be making a change to the admin portal so that you can set the timezone for the WebEx share.

They said it will be released this Friday.

Did the same here. They were able to correct it in the back end. Said fix will be in December ... Glad it got bumped up.

Just checked and I'm able to see the new settings to change the default timezone.

Me too ... also looks like you can do alot more in the hub for room kits etc.

nitram26
Level 1
Level 1

having same issue here. we have room kits that have the correct time. checked setting on admin.webex.com and is set to correct timezone. no idea how to change it on this device.

jbburks
Level 5
Level 5

This is happening to mine too. It would be fine if it were just visible to administrators and in logs, but it's up on the idle screen where all users see it.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.