cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams - Font "Bouncing" Between sizes

AdamGrant2354
Level 1
Level 1

We have a user that has an issue with when she is going into webex teams on the local machine, the font size is jumping from regular size to large and stays large for the time she is in the application.

We tested this on our citrix environment and the font size was regular. We closed the local version and opened it again and I witness it "Bouncing" From regular to Large and back to regular and then it stayed regular for a short time, then went back to large when she went to another space.

I have asked the user to restart the machine when they have time. I will be seeing her again this arvo to reinstall the app if the restart doesn't correct this.

has any one else had the same issue

4 Replies 4

Dalton-Covene
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

While it may be a longshot, have you checked to see if Microsoft ClearType is the culprit? 

These settings can be found under the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display on your local machine.  

Hope this helps!

Dalton Woolsey

Hi, I am having this problem on a Mac when using the Webex Teams plugin for Salesforce SalesCloud.  When I disable the Webex Teams plug everything behaves smoothly.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Does she have a high DPI display and thus possibly display scaling enabled on the OS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF210WeR9C8

Hi there

Thanks for your reply, to answer your question, the displays are just regular Dell 22" Monitors