cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1262 AP Only one radio appears

woodgeorge
Level 1
Level 1

We have 6 1262 APs and a 2504 WLC.  5 of the 1262 appear correctly with 2 radios.  One of them shows 1 radio.  See screen shots below showing model numbers and interfaces on the AP with one radio available (All other 1262s show 2 radios as normal).  Tried resetting the AP to factory default, but same result.  Do I have a defective AP?

Thanks,

one radio.pngone radio2.png                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like it. It possible the radio chip got unseated during transit. But I'd just RMA it.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like it. It possible the radio chip got unseated during transit. But I'd just RMA it.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try rebooting the WAP.  I've seen this happen several times to 1140 and 3500.  Sometimes a simple reboot can help.

Otherwise, console into the WAP and post the entire bootup sequence.

Resetting to factory default rebooted it and set it to the original config - neither should be an issue.  Agree with Stephen - RMA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: