cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1852 ME WLC: Client under some AP network occur issue due to configure "Per-client downstream bandwidth limit".

When I configure the traffic shaping and setup "Per-client downstream bandwidth limit" to 8Mbps.

Under some AP's client can't access internal and external website's port 80 and 8080 and 23, but can ping external ip and can resolve domain name.

Thank you, Dakai.

WLC limit.jpg

5 Replies 5

pieterh
VIP
VIP

what version are you running?

you may be hitting this bug (found in this post)

CSCvk56651    BSSID/Client Rate Limit prevent clients to pass traffic on Mobility Express

Known Fixed Releases:
(2)
8.9(1.114)
8.8(104.44)

Hi Pieterh, Thanks for your reply. I can't find the ME 8.9 (1.114) or 8.8 (104.44) in Cisco official website, and I just found the 8.8.100 the newest version. I can't find the 8.9 (1.114) or 8.8 (104.44) in the link of your post. Thank you.

When I open the link of download image: http://cs.co/88MR1ImageRepository It prompt: The requested page was not found. So I can't download the new version image. I install aspera connect client on my pc. But I can't find image.Can you tell me how to solve it? Thank you.

then this image is not yet fully released for all customers (still under test)

you need to contact cisco TAC to determine if this bug applies to your situation.

They can provide you with the image.

Thank you very much. Hope you everything is well.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card