Views
Helpful
Replies

2504 HA wireless controller unit.

syjeon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

As long as WLC is configured as secondary unit, it will support maximum AP counts. but, it is valid only in 90 days, after, the user will see the warning message.

my question is..

I don't image when the user see the warning message? when they connected with laptop to AP?

What happened after 90 days, the registered AP in HA unit will stop working? so, no longer valid for wireless signal?

when we need to add more license, we just need to buy a new license in Primary unit as far as I've known, is it correct?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

sremk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Answers inline.

I don't image when the user see the warning message? when they connected with laptop to AP?

sremk : After 90-days, it starts nagging messages. It will not affect the laptops connected to  working ap.

What happened after 90 days, the registered AP in HA unit will stop working? so, no longer valid for wireless signal?After 90-days, it starts nagging messages. It will not disconnect connected APs.

sremk : After 90-days, it starts nagging messages. It will not disconnect connected APs.

when we need to add more license, we just need to buy a new license in Primary unit as far as I've known, is it correct?

sremk : Yes, that is correct. 

Thanks

Sreejith

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card