Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

981FW wireless ap login

I am unable to login to the embedded ap on an 891FW router. The router is running 15.4(3)M1 I have a console cable connected to laptop, using putty. When I issue the command "service-module wlan-ap0 session" I enter the username, then the password when prompted. Then there is nothing, no prompt. The only way out is CTL^, x to exit back to the router. If I enter an incorrect username and / or password it is recognized as such, so authentication seems to be working.

What am I missing?

2 Replies 2

Hi

Try to reload the AP:

service-module wlan-ap 0 reload

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Thanks for the quick reply. That did not fix the problem. I have also tried "service-module wlan-ap 0 reset default- configuration" then "service-module wlan-ap 0 reload". Whenever the 'reload' is issued, the console output states "Service module is not in ready state" but does seem to reload. I also have "service-module wlan-ap 0 bootimage autonomous" in the startup also.

Any other suggestions?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card