Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-AP1815W-E-K9 not able to configure

Need assistance how to configure 1815w AP for POC at customer site , where i got info that i can configure mobility express and test the coverage for a customer . But i dont see an RJ45 Console port and in data sheet and software download i saw only options for light wight IOS available .

No stand alone IOS found for 1815w . I am not getting any correct document how to configure the mobility express for 1815w . Not avalible in you tube as well .Can anybody help me which mobility express software should i download . And how can i configure and do a POC signal strength .

Breeze Joseph Kuriakose Sr Network Engineer
3 Replies 3

I believe the information you need can be found here. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-3/b_Cisco_Mobility_Express_Deployment_Guide/b_Cisco_Mobility_Express_Deployment_Guide_chapter_01101.html

William Kuczmera

Hi I have seen steps to convert it for mobility express version from capwap . but i see only those are for 1850 2800 . In the cisco software download for mobility express i cannot see for 1815w mobility express . Do you have any idea whether cisco air 1815w supports mobility express for site survey .

and if supports which software version i have to download .

Also In physical ap i dont see a RJ45 console port , how can i take an console for this access point .

Breeze Joseph Kuriakose Sr Network Engineer

The doc I posted earlier suggests this there is a whole chapter on Mobility Express for Site Survey 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-3/b_Cisco_Mobility_Express_Deployment_Guide/b_Cisco_Mobility_Express_Deployment_Guide_chapter_01101.html

William Kuczmera 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: