cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-AP350 How to reset ip to dhcp, to access gui.

keckmd
Level 1
Level 1

Mark with Unisys here, I have a client with existing AP350's, one went bad and we picked up one from who knows where.  I hooked it up to a linksys router hoping for an IP addr. no luck, I serial-ed in and reset with flash-init, logged in w/cisco is the "#" prompt and got lost.  I also downloaded "IPSU" the utility to break in, however launching setup.exe does nothing, another download from cisco did the same thing.  Any suggestions?  Thanks - Mark

3 Replies 3

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you for your question.  This community is for Cisco Small Business products and your question is in reference to a Cisco Elite/Classic product.  Please post your question in the Cisco NetPro forums located here:

- Wireless ----> Wireless - Mobility http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=E0EEC3D9CB4E5165ED16933737822748.SJ3A?page=Wireless_-_Mobility_discussion

This forum has subject matter experts on Cisco Elite/Classic products that may be able to answer your question.

THANKS

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you need the AP to grab an IP from the DHCP server, then console in to the AP and then issue the below commands..

en

conf t

int bvi 1

ip addr dhcp

end

to see what ip it grabbed issue the command..

sh ip int br

you will be able to see the Ip under BVI interface and you will be able to access the same from GUI!!

lemme know if this answered ur question!!

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Thanks for the accurate reply...I think I bit off more than I could chew...the other AP's are running OS 12.00T while the introduced one is running IOS 12.3 - I need to revert the 12.3 to 12.00T, is there a download option for obtaining the older OS ? - Thanks / - Mark

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card