Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet 1830 No AP Shown on Master

bpiper
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently upgraded my 1830 AP to version 8.10.130.0.  After completing, I am experiencing the following:

1.  LED indicator changes Green->Red->Amber repeatedly

2.  No access points are listed in the Access Points table in Wireless Settings.  And subsequently, the Preferred Master is not there either

3.  the Wifi SSID is there and broadcasting with devices being able to connect.  However, No clients are shown.

I only have the one AP currently but hope to join a second once I get the primary stable.

Would welcome your guidance.  thanks.

2 Replies 2

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Can you clear the cache of your browser (or use a incognito window) and check if the interface is correct?
Regarding 1. and 2. that doesn't sound good, have you already tried a reboot?
If possible, can you connect through ssh and post here the output of the "show logging"?

Thank you for responding.  I was able to submit a TAC and have been working with them.  After correcting some IP info, we learned that the region may have been changed during the upgrade.  Unfortunately, it looks like we may have to proceed with a factory reset.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card