Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backhaul ?

Hello Guys I hope you're ok.

I'm here again try to find out what does mean backhaul I read this term but I don't get it what does it mean and what it does on Wireless network. I tried to use a translator and I didn't get a translation. Sorry bu I'm not a native speaker

Espero que la información haya sido útil y si no tienes más preguntas recuerda cerrar el topic, seleccionando la respuesta como "Respuesta correcta"
**Please rate the answer if this information was useful***
**Por favor si la información fue util marca esta respuesta como correcta**
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In mesh or point to point or even point to multipoint bridge deployment the term backhaul is the link that provide the transport back to the network. So like in mesh, the backhaul is the wireless connection from the mesh ap to the root ap or on a bridge setting its from the non root bridge to the root bridge. That is what a backhaul is.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In mesh or point to point or even point to multipoint bridge deployment the term backhaul is the link that provide the transport back to the network. So like in mesh, the backhaul is the wireless connection from the mesh ap to the root ap or on a bridge setting its from the non root bridge to the root bridge. That is what a backhaul is.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card