cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 5508/2800APs performance issues with Lenovo X1 intel 8260/8265 WNIC running Windows 10

jeetkulkarni
Level 1
Level 1

Current environment

APs - 2800i

Cisco 5508 running 8.2.166.0 version

Issues with Lenovo X1 laptops with Intel 8260/8265 wireless NIC. Clients randomly drop SSID and report loss of network connectivity. Takes few minutes to connect to the SSIDs. Wireless drivers also up to date as per Intel's website - 20.30.1.2

I have checked APs, WLC configuration nothing unusually seen. Clients running on RF policy for 802.11a with screenshots attached.

Have anyone of you come across similar issues? We have also tried moving the NPS from Windows Server 2008 to 2012R2.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Scott Fella/Rasika/Wireless Gurus

Thanks,

Jeet

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have updated WLC to 8.3.151.0 yesterday. I read in the release notes resolved caveats that this has been taken cared. Hope this is fine?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jeetkulkarni
Level 1
Level 1

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@jeetkulkarni wrote:

Issues with Lenovo X1 laptops with Intel 8260/8265 wireless NIC. 

This is a known bug, CSCvf31881, and will be fixed with the release of 8.2MR7 in the next few weeks.

I have updated WLC to 8.3.151.0 yesterday. I read in the release notes resolved caveats that this has been taken cared. Hope this is fine?

@jeetkulkarni wrote:
Hope this is fine?

Unfortunately, you'll need to have to test this yourself.  If you run into the same problems, I'd recommend you raise a TAC Case so the Bug ID can be updated with the Known Affected Release.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card