Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 5520 WLC not booting

meermudassarali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys , 

We have 2 Cisco 5520 controllers in HA for our infrastructure , i am facing a serious issue regarding secondary  Controller as its not booting after a power issue . Its giving the attached messages on the console . I will appreciate if you could suggest whats the exact problem ( hardware failure etc )and how i can resolve it . Please find the attached messages which i am getting on console . Hope i will get the guidance from our Gurus .

Regards ,

Muddy

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is that  boot process stuck there for long ? if so please raise a TAC case.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji , 

Thanks for your response , its getting  stuck for 10 minutes and than  restarted and came to the same place where it was stuck before .

Regards ,

Muddy

Hi Guys , 

Balaji have suggested i should contact the TAC , can i get some more insights regarding this , appreciate if any Cisco Employee can guide about this also .

Thanks and Regards ,

Muddy

You either have a corrupt image now or its hardware damage. 

TAC will be able to assist you with either one. If you don't have smartnet you may be able to try and RMA it under a limited lifetime warranty. 

Hi Adam , 

Thanks for your reply , yeah its a hardware issue .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: