Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IOS C1310-K9W7-M version 12.3 (8) JEA

dshuck007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a Cisco AIR-BR1310G-A-K9-R  which is cuurently running Cisco IOS C1310-K9W7-M Version 12.3 (8) JEA.  I have trying to figure out idf there is anewer version of the IOS for this model and if so what improvements does it have over my current version?  I hope that someone can help me with this, please!

Thanks!

Doug

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Doug,

12.4.25d-JA2 is the latest IOS you can find for this product platform. Refer the below link to see available software for this product.

Downloads Home -> Products -> Wireless ->Outdoor Wireless ->Cisco Aironet 1300 Series -> Cisco Aironet 1310 Access Point/Bridge -> Software on Chassis -> Autonomous AP IOS Software-12.4.25d-JA2

Herewith attached the feature comparison of this new image & the one you currently got using Cisco Feature Navigator.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

View solution in original post

Abha Jha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Latest software link:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5861/prod_release_notes_list.html

Cisco IOS Release 12.4(25d)JA2

September 2012

These release notes describes caveats and important notes for  maintenance release Cisco IOS Release 12.4(25d)JA2. There are no new  features in this release. This release supports 32-Mb autonomous Cisco  Aironet 1040, 1130, 1140, 1240, 1250 and 1260 and 1300 and 1400 series  access points/bridges.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

You need to read the release notes for newer versions to see what improvements and/or features are available.

Here is the link of all release notes of 1310 AP software:

HTH

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Hi Amjad

Tha you for your help and your prompt response, it is truly appreciated!

Doug

Hi Doug,

12.4.25d-JA2 is the latest IOS you can find for this product platform. Refer the below link to see available software for this product.

Downloads Home -> Products -> Wireless ->Outdoor Wireless ->Cisco Aironet 1300 Series -> Cisco Aironet 1310 Access Point/Bridge -> Software on Chassis -> Autonomous AP IOS Software-12.4.25d-JA2

Herewith attached the feature comparison of this new image & the one you currently got using Cisco Feature Navigator.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Hi Rasika

Thank you for your response and for the spreadsheet both are appreciated and especially the spreadsheet!  Is that someting that you put together or are sheets like this available from cisco somewhere?

Doug

Hi Doug,

You can get the same information using Cisco Feature Navigator Tool. I used it to compare the two images & posted the output in xls format.

Thanks for rating the response

HTH

Rasika

Abha Jha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Latest software link:-

Cisco IOS Release 12.4(25d)JA2

September 2012

These release notes describes caveats and important notes for  maintenance release Cisco IOS Release 12.4(25d)JA2. There are no new  features in this release. This release supports 32-Mb autonomous Cisco  Aironet 1040, 1130, 1140, 1240, 1250 and 1260 and 1300 and 1400 series  access points/bridges.

Hi Abha

Thank you for your help!

Doug

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: