Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco NCS showing Error

Abinaya R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco NCS(Prime Infrastructure) running the version 1.3 (1.3.0.20). I have added around 40 controllers to this Cisco NCS.

I wanted to push a Light Weight AP configuration template to a Cisco Flex 7500 controller that is added to this NCS. This 7500 controller has 1271 number of access points associated with it.

When i push a template from NCS to this WLC, I get an error message, "More than 1000 APs found for the given search criteria. Please narrow your search so that AP count in search result is not more than 1000."

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Abinaya

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you tried to push the template to half of the AP's instead of trying to push to all?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I want to push the configuration to all the access points associated to the Flex controller.

I had to select the option, "Select by the controller name" in the LWAP configuration template. When i select the controller, I am not able to view whatever APs are associated to the contorller as i get the error message,

"More than 1000 APs found for the given search criteria. Please narrow your search so that AP count in search result is not more than 1000."

Could you please let me know if we have and option to select 600APs first and later another 600 APs? Please suggest.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card