Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco wirelless controller Ap problem

Hiko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends

I have more Cisco Ap(Air-Cap-2702 E-E-K9 int my company everthing is ok but i have 2 problem

1) When some user connect to specialy one AP  these users after 2-3 minute disconnect from wifi what is reason? 2.4Ghz and 5GHZ is active . i think AP is not right working .

2) My internet speed is 200mps but only this Ap speed is 2-3mps i check with  speedtest.com . can be physcial problem ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Lets start by rebooting it. If that doesn't help, replace the LAN cable, maybe the cable is broken. If it's attached to a manageable switch, check the interface statistics for increasing errors.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Are they running Autonomous mode ? or are these AP managed by a WLC

What power level these operate ?

Rasika

Ap working with Wirelles Controller .Poe Status PoE/Full Power ..

What antenna is installed on the AP? How many of the antennas?
What is the height of the AP?

Hi Leo
before 1 month this AP working is good in same location but have problem now . height is normal i think is every configuration is normal.yesterday i change AP wit new AP now is new AP good working. can be physcial problem for old AP?

Lets start by rebooting it. If that doesn't help, replace the LAN cable, maybe the cable is broken. If it's attached to a manageable switch, check the interface statistics for increasing errors.

Hi patoberli.
1) i reboot but does not solve
2) When i check cable cable is good
3) when i change AP with new AP prolem solved but why i see some problem from old AP what is reason i dont know

Maybe the AP has a hardware defect. This can happen. Test it in your lab and if you can reproduce the issue, RMA it. You have 10 years of hardware warranty typically.

yeap i think hardware defect

Ok, this is a 2700, right?
Remote into the AP and post the complete output to the command "dir".

i think hardware defect because if was confgration problem too new app must not work but new app working good
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card