Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WLC 2125. Web external authorization&Disabled Java

Alex M
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have cisco wlc 2125 and external web autherthation was configured on it. When user disable the java script in browser cisco wlc do not redirect on my external page instead of wlc show page http://1.1.1.1/login.html with cisco logo. How can i resolve this problem? How to configure wlc redirect to external web auth site with disabled java in users browser?

Sorry for my english.

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well the webauth page contains java script in order to work. I have never ran into any customer who have java disabled for webauth. Since webauth is usually implemented for guest access, it's usually understood that in order to get on the guest network the device has to be able to connect without any support from internal IT. I don't know how you can get webauth to work without java enabled since that is the default scripts on the webauth examples.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Ok. But i think that is problem of WLC. WLC is not redirect to my external webauth script. How can i to warn my guest user about this problem? How to display message about needing java script support?

So the external webauth isn't working with any clients or just when java is disabled. If it's not working with java disabled clients, then maybe open a TAC case.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card