Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration of AP-Manager in WLC 2125

Eduardo Cesaro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner in the world of wireless, and I wonder if in a WLC 2125, I need to configure a physical port to the AP Manager or just need to configure the AP Management and AP Manager will automatically accept.

I am awaiting response,

Tks a lot,

Eduardo Cesaro

5 Replies 5

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The below link will answer ur question!! Lemme know if this helps..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.0/configuration/guide/c70mint.html#wp1117288

Please dont forget to rate the usefull posts!!

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hello,

this document does not solve my question

I already have tried MAC Filter with AAA, but it seem, that thre is no forward to the aaa server

What I try to do is this:

- PC tries to get a connection to a WLAN

- WLC forwards the MAC address to the AAA server

- AAA server sends back the VLAN ID

- WLC will switch the WLAN to the WLAN#ID

Like MacAuthentication bypass at a switch

Udo

Udo,

that answer is outside the scope of this particular question, but....

What you are looking for is AAA Override.  This must be enabled on the WLAN(s) that you want to use.  THen on your ACS/IAS you can use options 64/65/81 to set the VLAN ID or the interface name that you want the client to be in.

Cheers,
Steve

--

If  this helps you and/or answers  your question please mark the question as "answered" and/or rate it, so  other users can easily find it.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Eduardo Cesaro
Level 1
Level 1

Gentlemen,

I appreciate the help, but the best help , i found in follow document; https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-11760

Tks

Edu

Thanks Edu, that is Indeed good document by Lee. Don't forget to rate and comment good content on CSC .

thanks,

Vinay

Thanks & Regards
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card