cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

copy ios to Cisco 1140 AP

ciscoworlds
Level 4
Level 4

Hi; I'm working on the Cisco 1140 AP that is loaded with a LightWeight IOS. I need to change the IOS to standalone version. I managed to enter to the configuration mode and tried to use tftp to copy IOS to device flash. but the device periodically (actually every 1 minute) tried to chage the IP address by connecting to DHCP. even I assigned the IP address statically, but after a minute, It changed the method to assign through DHCP, because it says that needs to obtain configurations from a controller. TFTP works well, but at the middle, changing IP interrupt the copying process. how can I copy standalone IOS to the device flash? 

I think increasing the IP address obtaining timer will let me to start and finish copying process from TFTP server. but how can I do that? is there any solution to stop device to periodically change its IP address? tnx. 

1 Accepted Solution
1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card