cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Re: Deployment a Guest WLAN

Ok Let me try to explain.

For this SSID I created on my WLC one interface the addressing is: 10.10.20.2/24 This WLC is in my central site.

In my central site I have too one 3750 Switch this Switch has and SVI "20" and his adressing is 10.10.20.1. This Switch is working as DHCP Server.

In my remote site I have already my AP's on Flex-Connected mode and my users (in this case me) I can see the SSID FERROMEX. I'm joined to FERROMEX SSID and I have Internet services. My question was because I'm not using any ACL and everything looks fine. I guess I need to use ACL this type of connection.

One questions is possible that one SSID with same scheme have different addressgin in every location?

For Example:

My QH in en L.A here reside my WLC and I have one SSID "AMERICA" the adressing is 10.10.10.0 /24

one Branch Office is in NY this office can see the SSID "AMERICA" they can use a diferrente addresing?

Rising star

Re: Deployment a Guest WLAN

Hello Daniel,

As per your query i can suggest you the following solution-

Yes, you can have one WLAN can has different Addressing between sites using Flex-connect>previously it was known as h-reap.

For more information please refer to the link-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.2/configuration/guide/cg_flexconnect.html

Hope this will help you.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards