cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does WLC release 7.6 support internal DHCP when AP and client SSO is configured?

chyichyi87
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I currently have 5508 WLCs running on release 7.6 and they are to be configured in 1:1 HA mode. Would like to know if internal DHCP is supported if AP and client SSO is to be configured.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, till date no AirOS release supports Internal DHCP when AP SSO is configured.

For details, check HA Deployment Guide. It says following :

"Internal DHCP is not supported when SSO is enabled."

-Thanks

Vinod

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, till date no AirOS release supports Internal DHCP when AP SSO is configured.

For details, check HA Deployment Guide. It says following :

"Internal DHCP is not supported when SSO is enabled."

-Thanks

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for the information. I did saw that document actually. However I was just wondering if release 7.6 have any chance of supporting that.

Chyi

Unfotunately, this has been missing from the road map and hasn't seen any light of hope for future releases yet.

I will check internally on more details on what are the plans for future releases and share if anything comes useful.

-Thanks

Vinod 

Any update on this ? Would like to know if Internal DHCP is going to be supported with HA in future releases. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: