Views
Helpful
Replies

Does WLC2504 ver8.5 support Cisco Aironet 1815i 1815w 1830i

edwardwaithaka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does WLC2504 ver8.5 support Cisco Aironet 1815i 1815w 1830i?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jurgens L
Level 3
Level 3
To your answer, yes.

The below link is handy to have if you ever want to check any compatibility with wireless equipment.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.html#pgfId-459971

<<< Please help the community by marking useful posts helpful, or accept as a solution if it resolved your issue >>>

View solution in original post

@edwardwaithaka wrote:

If the controller software supports the AP and the WLC works with the software version then the assumption is that the WLC will support the AP, right?

Yes.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Yes. It's in the Release Notes.

Could you point me to the specific rnotes?

Jurgens L
Level 3
Level 3
To your answer, yes.

The below link is handy to have if you ever want to check any compatibility with wireless equipment.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.html#pgfId-459971

<<< Please help the community by marking useful posts helpful, or accept as a solution if it resolved your issue >>>

If the controller software supports the AP and the WLC works with the software version then the assumption is that the WLC will support the AP, right?

e.g. WLC2504 supports ver8.5 and ver8.5 supports AP1815/30

@edwardwaithaka wrote:

Yes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: