Helpful
Replies

Enable flexconnect central switching

MP_Linc
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting prompted with an error that reads

"The following errors occurred while updating the WLAN:

VLAN Based Central Switching is not supported when any Layer 3 web redirect security type is enabled"

Does anyone know which web security commands I would need to run in order to disable the web redirect to enable central switching?  Thanks.

Resolved.

The NAC state counts as a L3 setting, by disabling it I was able to enable central switching, I found this via attempting to enable through CLI when it gave me a more clear error output opposed to what the GUI does.

3 Replies 3

Hi

Don´t you have web interface? If you do, just go over the WLAN and on the Security tab, Layer 3, disable the web auth config.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

That's the problem...it is disabled I don't actually have any WLANs on the controller with Layer 3 Enabled in any capacity yet I still can't enable it. So here's a better question is there a limitation as to why I can't have ISE NAC and Central Switching enabled at the same time? As soon as I disabled ISE NAC it allowed me to enable it but I can't have both. For the requirements of my wireless design I need to forward the authentication to ISE.

Can you post a 'show wlan #' with # being the one you are tshooting.

Cheers,
Ric
-----------------------------
Please rate helpful / correct posts
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card