cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

have one cisco wireless controller CISCO2106 . i have configured mangement interface and AP-manager interface into that. I can now login to WLC through management interface, But the problem is AP-manager interface is not coming UP so the AP are not assoc

sumeet kumar
Level 1
Level 1
45 Replies 45

Can you please add me to skype? I can help you now... but please I need you to contact be thru a faster method...

Hi,

I have added you in my skypy account, tomorrow i will be online in that from 9AM to 6PM IST , if you feel some other time also please tell me. i will be online in skypy

Hi,

I really thank to you, who has helped me lot to get resolved my wireless problem, once again i want to thank you, i am very happy toknow that people like him supporting CISCO product. and solving problem of new person. i will also learn from him and support now community..

Dear damtill ,

Please look of my dhcp problem also, as after your help now client is not getting DHCP IP...

Hi ,

Again i have the same problem after rebooting the WLC, i was trying to create multiple SSID with different VLAN and cant see AP associating again. Could you please help me.

Sumeet

Hi,

I guess the configurations was not saved.. please add the SSC again to all the APs, save the config on the WLC and this will help you.. I guess you know how to add the SSC..

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi, SSC key is saved and its allready there and i am not getting any trap like AP autherization. i think problem with AP only need to reset. that is only possible on monday

wat does the debug say on the WLC??

I guess i hv already provided this doc.. giving you again.. please refer to this or please read this and this will help you!!

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_tech_note09186a00808f8599.shtml

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi,

I just now i logged in WLC and in message log i found this error

Apr 16 03:25:07.883 spam_lrad.c:4162 LWAPP-3-HDR_ENCAP_ERR: Unable to encapsulate LWAPP header for discovery response; AP 00:12:da:c3:49:20
Apr 16 03:25:07.882 apf_net.c:807 APF-3-PDU_ENCAP_FAILED: Failed to encapsulate a PDU for transmission to station00:00:00:00:00:00. Destination IP address not set in L3 mode.
Apr 16 03:25:07.881 spam_lrad.c:4162 LWAPP-3-HDR_ENCAP_ERR: Unable to encapsulate LWAPP header for discovery response; AP 00:12:da:c3:49:20
Apr 16 03:25:07.881 apf_net.c:807 APF-3-PDU_ENCAP_FAILED: Failed to encapsulate a PDU for transmission to station00:00:00:00:00:00. Destination IP address not set in L3 mode.
Apr 16 03:04:18.176 spam_lrad.c:4162 LWAPP-3-HDR_ENCAP_ERR: Unable to encapsulate LWAPP header for discovery response; AP 00:12:da:c3:49:20

Whats the WLC software version?? Please upgrade the WLC to latest 4.2 code that is 4.2.209 if we are in 4.2 train.. and see if we are able to see the issue again..

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi,

Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.
Product Name..................................... Cisco Controller
Product Version.................................. 4.2.130.0
RTOS Version..................................... 4.2.130.0
Bootloader Version............................... 4.0.191.0
Build Type....................................... DATA + WPS

If you think that it is sfoftware vesion issue, could you please give me the file to upload, Some one has posted that its duplicate addresss issue, but i donot belive, irequest you to please see it, it would be greate help for me as i am new for this technology,

Regards

Sumeet

download  it from cisco.com, or get a contract, or contact TAC.....

Hi,

you should hav the lisence to download the software!! Now, if the Device is under contract please open up a case with us and we will help you out in getting this resolved!!

In the mean time, are there any other logs that we are getting???

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi,

i am checking with HQ, if we have contract of this device..

Regards

Sumeet

There got to be a duplicate IP address on your network, why dont you check on that?

Check at first if some other device is using management and or ap-manager..

please reply with show run-config and give us an idea of the topology, routing , IP ranges, etxc...

any update??

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: