Views
Helpful
Replies

how can i connect and configure AIR-AP2802I-I-K9C

amralrazzaz
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all i need help on the below question for how to configure the AP :

• how can i connect and configure AIR-AP2802I-I-K9C (AP only ill use without WLC) to my network ?
  • how can i create two ssid one for wifi office and other for guest ? 
  • i have cisco switch SW 24 ports 2960 -X series gige poe 370w 4 x 1G SFP LAN Base
  • what kind of the switch port should I connect the AP to (trunk port or access port)?
  • Should I create the vlan for geust and another vlan for employee on the AP then I have to create it again on the switch and assign it to the port which connected to AP ? need example
  • The AP configuration is from GUI mobility express. Correct?
  • Can you please check the attached pic for my network diagram? (2 switch and 1 router ) 
  • Regarding the power feeding from the switch to c AP ? is it feeding with enough power and stable to my AP? (the kind of SW I have can feed power via poe to AP )?

amr alrazzaz
15 Replies 15

You can change the ntp interface. The idea of this command is, the router doesn't know from which interface it should contact the internet-ntp servers (you might want to use different servers, mine are based in Europe). That interface needs to be able to access the internet.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card