cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Upgrade Cisco Mobility Express Controller Image

shehrozceh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all experts, How can i upgrade only my Mobility Express Controller image ? I have only one AP which is ME Controller and it has running AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-5-120-0 currently but now i want to upgrade this ME Controller image to AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-5-131-0 but i'm unable to find any method for upgrading. I don't have any other APs to upgrade i just want to only upgrade my single AP which is ME Controller because this is my POC AP.

Reason for upgrading: Misbehaving, Can't show SSID sometimes and can't show connected clients on web interface therefore i need to upgrade.

Please suggest the method.

Thanks

18 Replies 18

It is just displaying version.info file lines which are started and completed. No other transferring lines

It is just displaying "version.info" file as started and completed..

For me it works updating via TFTP if I'm using Firefox in GUI update, not with Chrome nor Safari.

(2802i as master)

marinogr
Level 1
Level 1

For 3800I it works for me only via tftp CLI method:

AP1111.93C9.1111>en

AP1111.93C9.1111#archive download-sw /reload tftp://11.11.2.61/AIR-AP3800-K9-ME-8-5-171-0.tar

######################################################################## 100.0%
Image downloaded, writing to flash...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: