Views
Helpful
Replies

interference

PRASH85911
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are using 3702 AP's. Lot of interference is seen in the network but the problem is even 802.11b/g radio is disabled, it shows the interference of 50%, can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance

6 Replies 6

Thanks for the doc, but it doesnt answer my question 

Where are you seeing this mention about interferences ? Can you take a screen shot ?

HTH

Please rate helpful post! 

www.my80211.com - Blog by a WiFi engineer for WiFi engineers

www.wifitraining.com/about-wifi/ - WiFi Training by hands on WiFi Engineers, Experts and Cisco Wireless VIPs 

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

please see the attached fie for reference. Admin status is disabled but it has got channel utilization and interference of 70%. Turning off radio will disable transmit and receiving antenna?

What exactly is your question? Do you want to identify what the interference is with the WLC?

Are you referring to Channel Utilization as reported by the Radio interface?

You mention that 802.11b radios are shut off - if thats the case - then you are not collecting interference information.

Do you know if the interference is Wi-Fi or non Wi-Fi?  A screen shot of your question will help- interference is a very big subject.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card