Views
Helpful
Replies

light weight AP issue functioning

lenkasurat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I am facing 2 issues at site, kindly find the questions as below.

We have deployed 5508 controller with version - 7.6.130.0

Q1. AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9, as AP get restart the configuration get wiped I have to reconfigure again and again. Any solution or observations?

Q2. AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9 is being deployed in Canada region I checked in the regulatory compliance seems good, however, Radio 1 gets down frequently could not understand Radio 0 works fine but Radio 1 always creates problem. Any solution for the same? kindly find the status it shows for Radio 1

Radio slot#1      
Radio Interface Type# 802.11a/n
Admin Status # Enable
Oper Status # DOWN
Regulatory Domain # Not supported

Thank you for all your views in advance!!

2 Replies 2

AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9, as AP get restart the configuration get wiped I have to reconfigure again and again. Any solution or observations?

Does this AP in FlexConnect mode ? What configuration you have to do on AP ?

If it is in local mode, no configuration required on AP as AP never save configuration on it. everything push from WLC.

AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9 is being deployed in Canada region I checked in the regulatory compliance seems good.

Post "show sysinfo" from the WLC & "show version" from the AP CLI

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Hi Rasika,

Thanks for the response & suggestions.

Q1. I am using AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9 as Flex connect mode, As in other regions if, the AP restarts I don't have to reconfigure it, but I see if this region AP get restarted the AP required to be configured again and here we have only 1 ap for testing only.

Q2. I have attached the WLC sysinfo & AP version

Thanks in advance!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card