cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrating the WLC from Aruba to Cisco

meermudassarali
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts , i would really appreciate you guideline . Actually i am going to migrate an Aruba WLC to Cisco WLC . i would like to ask you guys please suggest me the best practices and procedures i should have to follow . Thank you all experts in advance .

Regards , 

Meer.

4 Replies 4

Hi @meermudassarali

Take a look on this best practice guide. Everything you need is probably here.

Ask for any specific config here.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/wlc/8-5/82463-wlc-config-best-practice.html

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Thank you so much for sharing this link , let me go through it .

Regards , 

Meer.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We run both vendors and I will be honest, they are different in how you would design them. Like Flavio mentioned, look at the best practice guide as that gives you a start. What you first need to explain is what your design is or what is your new requirements. I can tell you that Aruba ARM and Cisco RRM is very different and also the face that Aruba you can route and NAT in which Cisco wireless can’t. This might change how you implement the new Cisco wireless. It typically isn’t go from one right to another:)

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

sure , thanks for your guidance .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: