I have some questions regarding 1832i as Master ME
ME 1832i Fimware 220.127.116.11
1. when I ssh using putty 0.74 to AP. It always shown "login as" first
Solved! Go to Solution.
2. What I mean if I forget GUI or SSH password on ME Controller.
Can I reset the password without factory reset which will loosing all configs.
What I can think is by cancelling Autoboot and type something there
That how to reset password on Unix. I think it should be the same method on ME
1. I'll try when I get latest fw
3. haven't found peer-block on my old GUI. I'll check on latest fw
4. found the answer here
but haven't found upgrade path for 8.10 in the release notes
5. need to check on latest fw
I found this solution on youtube
Don't cancel autoboot on Controller
Enter User name: admin2
Enter password: ********
Reenter Password: ********
On "Enter User Name", create a temp admin account, but don't use existing user a/c
Once you login using temp admin a/c. You can reset existing user a/c from GUI