cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple SSID with different Login Web authority pages

david.milton
Level 1
Level 1

Our current setup is one Anchor control and then several WLC’s, I want to know if I can have multiple SSID and use different Web Auth pages form them, so I can have a SSID that requires a password to Authentication access and another SSID that requires pass through Authentication but they would have different web authentication pages and go to different pages once Authenticated.

Is this possible to ?

2 Replies 2

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If  you are running WLC software 4.2 and above then u can do this on per  WLAN basis.. here is the link which tells on how to do it..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008067489f.shtml#A1

Lemme know if this answered ur question and please dont forget to rate the usefull posts!!

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi

Just to update you all on this, thanks to link and a bit of playing you can have multiple login pages, if you want to do this on the box then you must plan you login pages very well, like share pictures to keep the size down and use the very basic html code anything too fancy and the box will reject this.

If you do want fancier pages you should go down the route of using the external web server

any question just ask

and thanks for the help

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card