Views
Helpful
Replies

NCS localdiskvol about recommended disk usage

JASON SIMMONS
Level 2
Level 2

I received this error today.

NCS disk volume 'localdiskvol' is above the recommended disk usage, more than '70'% used.

What do I need to do to reduce the disk usage?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

We had this issue as well and in our case it was because we enabled backups and the default destination is that volume. We changed where the backup go to another repository and deleted the backups in disk:/defaultRepo to clear the issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

johncaston_2
Level 1
Level 1

Might need to log a TAC case for that one

I know there's 3 different VM images, depending on the size of the wireless deployment, each image with more memory and disk

One would assume that the VM disk allocation and underlying Linux partition could be expanded, worst case is you could install a bigger image build and export the data and licenses across - hopefully you shouldn't have to go to that

Be interested to know what the resolution is

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

We had this issue as well and in our case it was because we enabled backups and the default destination is that volume. We changed where the backup go to another repository and deleted the backups in disk:/defaultRepo to clear the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: